[wplug] new guideline for videos at gums and installfests

Reany, Burt breany at trigon.com
Tue Nov 13 15:03:38 EST 2001

Beth;

  I really don't think that this was personal enough to merit a rebuttal. As
individuals living in the US, it's our option - or should I say
responsibility -
to complain whenever we feel that the rights of others are overflowing into
our rights. IMHO, keeping the pezzonovante 90 calibres off of our backs is
a worthwhile undertaking. Any exceptional group like WPLUG has members
that occasionally overlook the boundaries of the stolid, attracting
attention in
not-necessarily-the-most-desirable way - getting an occasional reality check
can save lots of easily-avoided conflict AND exasperation.
  Thanks for taking the time and effort to play Wendy to our Lost Boys.

 Appreciatively,
  Burt R.