[wplug] new guideline for videos at gums and installfests

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Tue Nov 13 14:55:48 EST 2001

Sorry, here's a correction:

> I'd rather talk these things out than make a hard, fast rule, arbitrated without consideration of others.

I meant to say, I'd rather talk these things out than have some panel set up that would arbitrate without consideration of others, what they think is appropriate.

A hard, fast rule would be appropriate if we could abide by it. Something like, "No sex at WPLUG events!" could be tolerated, if agreed to.

All I'm saying is, let's be responsible. We shouldn't have to set up any procedures for whether something is decent.

That's it, I'm shutting up now.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org