[wplug] Hello from the new guy

Person, Roderick personrp at ccbh.com
Tue Nov 13 09:10:41 EST 2001

HI Bill,

I'm a FreeBSDer, I ran Debian for a year but that was almost 4 years ago
now. I've never made it to a meeting but read all the e-mails and I've even
made hardware trades with some of the the guys.

Roderick P. Person
Programmer II
personrp at ccbh.com

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why
so few engage in it.
- Henry Ford, Sr.