[wplug] Hello from the new guy

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Mon Nov 12 23:19:50 EST 2001

Hi Bill!

> I'm not a Linux geek so much as I am a BSD geek, but I've heard that most
> LUGs aren't hostile toward BSDers, hopefully this group is no different.  There
> are a lot of common things between Linux/BSD.

We're a pretty nice group in genereal (except for that EvanD guy -
he's a real meanie).  Some folks install FreeBSD at the install fests,
and we've got a number of folks with ibooks and other sundry macs that
run OS/X (BSD again)  Pretty much open source, technology, and general
geeking out are the rule.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "Random 2 AM thoughts...can you go into an International House of Pancakes
   in Germany and order Luftwaffles...?" -- j.m.Straczynski