[wplug] new guideline for videos at gums and installfests

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Mon Nov 12 19:40:53 EST 2001

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, David Ostroske wrote:
> So, let's give it another chance. Because I don't want you or anyone else to decide what's appropriate for us to watch.

It's not about censoring what you get to watch, it's about the image we
present to the public and about keeping us (and Beth) out of any possible
trouble with the university if anyone causes a stink.

I'm of the opinion that we just avoid the whole issue and not have any
movies. If people want to watch movies as a group, they can do it when
WPLUG's name isn't associated.

-james