[wplug] Installfest and Debian

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Wed Nov 7 21:19:30 EST 2001

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 08:49:38PM -0500, mdanish at andrew.cmu.edu wrote:
> Those thinking about installing Debian at the upcoming Installfest are
> welcome to use my local mirror (i386, sparc, and source), located on the
> CMU network at:

I'm going to install Debian.  Do you have an unstable mirror as well. If not
that's ok because I can install a base system off cd.  I feel like trying the
psuedo-image kit: http://cdimage.debian.org/~costar/pseudo-image-kit/

Or even cooler, if that SGI with all the disk space is going to be there, we
could setup a local debian unstable mirror:
http://cdimage.debian.org/ch211.html

--
Zach Paine

For info on getting my PGP/GPG public key see:
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/key.htm