[wplug] Firewall Q

Romano, Christopher cjr6 at exchange.cis.pitt.edu
Sun Nov 4 21:26:46 EST 2001

I am using 7.1 and I selected no firewall when I installed.  I would rather
try and set something up on my own.  Maybe I shouldn't have but oh well.
This is just temporary until I get my other machine up and running.  It's
going to be my firewall and router.

Thanks
chris

--
john
(On going to war over religion) "You're basically killing