[wplug] recent flurry of Red Hat updates

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sat Nov 3 20:30:22 EST 2001

While I haven't read all of them, I've received an unusually high number
of notifications from Red Hat of updated packages. If you are running a
Red Hat system, I would recommend that you check out the errata page to
see if anything applies to you: http://www.redhat.com/apps/support/errata/

While I don't have the url for every distribution, this is a good time for
everyone to find the proper errata procedure, bookmark it, and check it
regularly. (every 10 minutes should be good)

WARNING: ANYONE WHO TURNS THIS INTO A DISTRO OR AN RPM VS. APT WAR WILL BE
SLAPPED WITH A LARGE TROUT.

-james