[wplug] Setup team

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 16:03:10 EST 2001

Hi,

There has been much confusion over the meeting this
weekend. Since it is the first Saturday of the month
we have a GUM. Since we have two talks this week, we
will not default to installfest activities. I'm sure
those who did prepare at talk put alot of work into
it and it would be a shame if they were ignored
because people are busy doing stuff online.

Don't worry, there is to be an installfest on November
10th. Tomorrow is the 3rd. Please be considerate
of those who are giving talks this week.

If the people who are giving talks at the gum need
any setup considerations (including a lan), it will
be accommodated, just ask.

The meeting will start at 10am. Those who want to
help out, please contact myself and or Brian and show
up early. (That means if you show up early you will
be recruited to help)

Thanks,
Beth Lynn