[wplug] Still trying to figure out if this is real, can anybody help

Luquilla Hughes luquilla at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:34:22 EST 2001

A friend of mine sent me this link,
http://www.m17n.org/linux-sh/dreamcast/index.en.html, and I know I saw it
before. It is screen shots of GNU/Linux on a Sega dreamcast. My friend also
mentioned that Target is liquidating there dreamcasts at $39.95. Does
anybody already own one? would they like to bring it in for the GUM or
InstallFest to give this a go? There is a bootable CD image on the site so
we could give it a try if anyone has the hardware? Or is this just another
internet hoax?

once again for your copy and pasting or clicking pleasure:

http://www.m17n.org/linux-sh/dreamcast/index.en.html