[wplug] Lilo problem in Mandrake 8.0

Rafael Herrera raffo at neuronet.pitt.edu
Sun May 27 23:56:40 EDT 2001

Michael Procario wrote:

> My boot partition is at the beginning of the disk. Mandrake did not make any
> primary partitions. /boot is 100 MB right at the beginning of hdb.

[it would be a good idea to delete what's already posted]

lilo may be having problems booting a logical partition. In any case,
what the hell kind of installation is this not using a primary partition
when the installer has the whole disk for itself.

I also don't see anything wrong with your lilo.conf. A wild guess would
be to remove the lba32 option, since your boot partiton is in front of
the disk, you don't need lba32.

--
     Rafael