[wplug] one more?

Doug Green doug.green at verizon.net
Mon May 21 14:38:37 EDT 2001

OK, I realize I'm dangerously close to being over my quota of questions
for the day, but perhaps someone else will benefit from this too...

Is there a convenient way to send a print job to one printer vs.
another? I currently have 3 printers configured on my RH7.1 system
(using printconf-gui). One is local (lp0) and two are networked
(JetDirect). The only way I can change which printer I'm spooling to
(currently) is to "su" and make that printer default with the
printconf-gui tool. There must be a user-space solution to this problem,
without invoking lpr from the command line (isn't there??)?

Thanks again...

Doug