[wplug] libncurses question

Doug Green doug.green at verizon.net
Mon May 21 12:25:46 EDT 2001

Thanks for the help! Problem SOLVED. I found an rpm that was ncurses4
(not just ncurses) for my distro, specifically for backward
compatibility (otherwise I would have just linked it). Then, I found
that "printconf-gui" actually HAS drivers in place for Tektronix
Phasers. I used a "JetDirect" setting, giving it my printer's IP
address, and configured it as a Phaser 780 (although it's an 840). The
test page printed perfectly, and I'm not so sure that installing
DocuPrint (the Xerox drivers) actually did me any good at all...
Thanks again for the info!

Doug

PS- Public tech support ROCKS! :)