[wplug] Appletalk IP resolution?

T Quine quining at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 18:57:19 EDT 2001

Appletalk not over IP.  Appletalk's network layer is called DDP (datagram
delivery protocol), and the printer uses one of the appletalk transport
layer protocols to do data transfer and name resolution and such.  If you
want to use IP to print, you'll have to find out whether there are any
IP-based printer services, and what IPs they use.
-QUINE-