[wplug] modems.

T Quine quining at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 22:21:56 EDT 2001

If you are going to go internal, make sure it's not a winmodem.  A good way
to avoid winmodems is to get an ISA modem (most motherboards have at least 1
ISA slot, might as well use it).  I would check out the linux hardware
database.

http://lhd.datapower.com/db/searchproduct.cgi?_catid=11

(PS, I know It makes no difference, but geez, it would take 5 seconds to
find this web page.  It takes only a couple minutes to search the web for
'linux modem' on google.  It's so often that people would rather wait a day
for an answer from a mailing list than actually go out and look.)