[wplug] Mandrake has moved into the neighborhood

Brad Hoover b_hoovs at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 00:18:08 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I just noticed that Geoff "Mandrake" Harrison
(mandrake.net) of VA Linux Systems and Enlightenment
fame has moved to Pittsburgh.  I thought I might
mention it, because without enlightenment my Linux
experience would not be quite as visually stimulating.

Maybe we could get him to give a talk at one of the
user meetings?  But any discussion of that I guess
should go on the plan list.

Just thought you all would like to know.

Brad