[wplug] Where should I start -

Steve Jones sjones at support.ddiworld.com
Fri May 11 15:00:15 EDT 2001

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 02:42:41PM -0400, Gary Morrow wrote:
> kraz at zoominternet.net wrote:
> > I'm really interested in starting to use linux, and
> > wanted to know what you would suggest as to a 'where to
> > begin' ideas, or something similar.
> >

> My suggestion is to come to the install-fest tomorrow
> if you can, preferably with a box that you don't mind
> experimenting with.

E.g., a machine polluted with some version of the Incredible
MicroSoftTM brand of digital computer software operating
system product. The Wise say that the Mighty Tux is well
pleased with some manner of sacrifice to ensure a good
install and a bountiful harvest.

--
Steve Jones                            <steve at jonescape.com>

PGP: 1A98501A
fp:  D695 6031 30F5 70E6 975F  C876 1956 946C 1A98 501A

"I have delusions of grandeur. I believe myself to be
Steve Jones"