[wplug] Network Linux box w/Windows boxes??

Paul J. Kersting paul at kwconsulting.com
Fri May 11 11:22:50 EDT 2001

I have a small home office network with 3 PC's that currently dual boot
either to linux (RH7.1) or WinME or Win98.  I'm a network dummy, and
while I was able to set up a peer to peer network using windows, I have
no clue how to set up a similar network interface with Linux on one box
and Windows on the others.  I would like to have windows up on one
machine and linux up on another.  Since Windows is too dumb to see linux
drives I want the linux box to be able to see the Windows drives on all
of the connected machines.  That way I can do production work on linux
and can interface with customers that use only windows software on the
other box.

Is this possible?  And, if it is possible, could someone point me to the
how-to's that would help me to set this up?

TIA

Paul