[wplug] Mandrake 8 Question

m. allen adams, jr. the-a-bomb at usa.net
Tue May 8 14:10:40 EDT 2001

For those of you who've tried Mdk8 and liked it (or didn't), one thing I've
not been able yet to figure out is what version of glibc it installs as
default (maybe I haven't looked at enough of the documentation, I'm lazy that
way).  It seems that the biggest problem I've experienced with 7.2 was the
impossibility to get glibc2.1 upgraded to 2.2, which is necessary for many of
the apps I've been trying to use (7.1 had no problem).

 - M. Allen "Artie" Adams
 - "Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of mass
   destruction, we should be thinking about getting more use out
   of the ones we already have." -- Jack Handey