[wplug] Configuration for one computer with sdsl & cable?

David Tessitor dttessitor at home.com
Wed May 2 11:07:50 EDT 2001

I am assuming that by "cable" one means ATT.  A few months ago ATT sent
out a notice to residential customers saying that they were reducing the
upload speeds because of abuses (from customers with servers etc., I
assume).   I forget the amount but it was significant from a server
perspective, though as a user there was no noticeable affect.  ATT cable
upload is still much faster than phone modem, but compared to the sdsl,
I'd have to guess it's probably quite a bit slower now.  Of course, this
may not apply to their commercial accounts.

Dave
========