[wplug] I killed Windows!!!

trquinlan at home.com trquinlan at home.com
Tue May 1 08:27:42 EDT 2001

What do you mean killed?  Are the partitions gone or are you just unable to
get to them?

If they are still there you could probably edit lilo.conf to allow lilo to
boot your windows installation.  If the are in fact gone a DOS boot disk
isn't gonna do you much good.

If you have to reinstall windows, make a boot disk for your linux install
first, because win will automatically overwrite your MBR.