[wplug] Fwd: Xfree 4.0.x & trident

Scott Kiesling kiesling+ at pitt.edu
Fri Mar 30 11:43:17 EST 2001

Below is a msg from another list I'm on. I seem to remember others from
this list haviing trouble with Compaqs, so I thought I'd forward. Pls.
Reply to Richard, not me!

(Libranet is the Debian distribution I use.)

Scott

On 3/30/01, 10:48:10 AM, <rsevenic at netscape.net> wrote regarding Xfree
4.0.x & trident: