[wplug] Re: Linux PDA

Beth Skwarecki skwareea at screech.cs.alfred.edu
Mon Mar 26 06:43:52 EST 2001

> but I was also looking at Agenda Computing's new Linux PDA.
> They're offering a "developer's" edition right now and I was thinking of
> picking one up (they're not even half the price of a hard-to-find iPaq).
> I was wondering: has anyone actually seen, used, and/or owned an Agenda
> VR3?
> BTW, Agenda Computing's linux PDA can be seen at: www.agendacomputing.com

I've got a "developer edition" Agenda. Now, I haven't used any other PDA's
so I can't really compare it, but I do like the Agenda a lot.
It's still in development and thus a little buggy. But it really is neat to
be able to have a terminal on your PDA, or to set it in its cradle and then
telnet to it, or remote display ... :-)

Make sure to sign up for the user and developer mailing lists if you get
one. Also note that agendacomputing.com is not the most frequently updated
site. A better page to be looking at is:
http://www.csee.umbc.edu/~acedil1/agenda/

If you have any more questions, let me know.

--
Beth Skwarecki
http://playground.alfred.edu/~bethnewt/