[wplug] Realtek 8139 PCI card

William K. Coulter williamkcoulter at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 21:05:20 EST 2001

> Looking at /proc/interrupts should tell you what IRQ's linux currently has
> configured.
opening the file in emacs and gnotepad+ gave me a blank document, while
gedit gave me an error opening /proc/interrupts.  This is what happened when
I tried the command prompt:
[root at William /root]# /proc/interrupts
bash: /proc/interrupts: Permission denied.

(on a sidenote: shouldn't root have full permissions?)

Thanks,
- Will