[wplug] Mandrake 7.2

David G Matthews dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Sun Mar 25 18:53:38 EST 2001

Actually, I haven't had much of a problem getting SuSE 7.0, which is an
rpm-based distro, to deal with stuff I compiled from scratch.  The only
exception has been the upgrade to kernel 2.4 which I did a few weeks ago
and I'm still sorting out problems.  But kernels are a different story
from ordinary packages (and I didn't really know what I was doing, since I
had never compiled a kernel before).
-dgm