[wplug] Linux PDA

Aaron Farr jieren at juno.com
Fri Mar 23 18:39:09 EST 2001

Speaking of Linux PDA's:

I've been thinking about getting a linux friendly PDA myself.  ( I
currently have a Palm III).  The linux ports to the iPaq look pretty
good, but I was also looking at Agenda Computing's new Linux PDA.
They're offering a "developer's" edition right now and I was thinking of
picking one up (they're not even half the price of a hard-to-find iPaq).
I was wondering: has anyone actually seen, used, and/or owned an Agenda
VR3?

There seems to be a number of projects trying to develop Linux PDA's.
Does anyone know which seems most promising?  (ie- iPaq, Agenda, Sharp,
...)  Or at least a personal favorite?

BTW, Agenda Computing's linux PDA can be seen at: www.agendacomputing.com

- j aaron