[wplug] Favorite X Terms

Casey R. Tweten crt at kiski.net
Thu Mar 22 19:21:02 EST 2001

Today around 7:00pm, Damon C Ragno hammered out this masterpiece:

: Well, I use konsole, that has features like tabbed terminals, so you can
: have multiple shells in the same window, and it has a varity of
: backgrounds, including transpartent.
:
: I don't know you're feeling about using a kde/qt ap. Some people think
: it's like kissing their sister. But it's the best I've used, and I've used
: them all at one time or another

I just moved from Eterm to aterm.  I like the pretty features better,
like how much easier it is to get just the right transparent, shaded
tinting.  And the transparent scroll bar.