[wplug] Favorite X Terms

Damon C Ragno dcrst10+ at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 22 19:00:45 EST 2001

Well, I use konsole, that has features like tabbed terminals, so you can
have multiple shells in the same window, and it has a varity of
backgrounds, including transpartent.

I don't know you're feeling about using a kde/qt ap. Some people think
it's like kissing their sister. But it's the best I've used, and I've used
them all at one time or another