[wplug] Favorite X Terms

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Thu Mar 22 15:27:03 EST 2001

I went from xterm to ETerm about a year ago.  My desktop is always covered with
terms so I like the transparent background with shading feature - otherwise I
would never get to see my background image ;)  And since that year, ETerm
has been sitting in .9 dev.  It doesn't seem like it's going to ever hit
that magic 1.0.  I don't have any major problems with .8.10, but I have
never compared ETerm to any other term (except xterm, of course).  So,
I'm just curious what everyone else is using, why you like it, and
possibly as to how it compares with ETerm.

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998