[wplug] Newbie questions....

Vincent DiAngelus vincedia at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 20:02:25 EST 2001

Hey all...going for first real install of Linux (RH6.2 to be exact).
I am installing it on a Compaq that used to be running Win98
It has a 12G HD and I am to the point of setting up partitions.
Now I messed this up last time. Where and what type of partitions should I set?
How big? What type? Any suggestions here would be good. Please understand that
this is my first time doing this, I am the newest of newbies..hehe

Thank you,
Vincent DiAngelus