[wplug] Next-Generation Web Site

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Tue Mar 13 22:26:08 EST 2001

My fellow WPLUGgers,

It makes me very happy to announce that unstable.wplug.org, the next
generation of the wplug.org web site, has gone into feature freeze.
Every feature on unstable currently should make it to the final new
release of the site. What we need now are people to try it out and give
their input, which is where you come in.

Simply visit http://unstable.wplug.org a few times. Look for typos,
incorrect information, or things that Just Don't Work(tm). Post your
replies to this message, or, alternatively, use the new WPLUG bug
reporting interface at http://bugs.wplug.org/. Don't hold back. We can
take it.

On behalf of the entire wplug-web team, I thank you.

-Evan