[wplug] Applix Stability?

harrold at sage.che.pitt.edu harrold at sage.che.pitt.edu
Sun Mar 11 19:13:59 EST 2001

hey doug.

if you just want to test it out on another computer, i have one in the lab
we can install it on. i'm not sure which version but it's running kde
2.something. if you give me the cd i can install it next sunday. actually
i have two machines running redhat 7 and one running mandrake 7.2. each of
those comes with kde 2.x so i can try it on both if you want.

john