[wplug] Internet Access Solution...

Doug Green doug.green at verizon.net
Sat Mar 10 15:51:34 EST 2001

Aaron-
For a good linux supporting dialup connection, try Telerama. I used them
until I got DSL and I'd swear by them. If you call for customer support you
get a real person... and they actually KNOW about linux! They helped me with
all kinds of stuff that was only loosely related to my internet connection
(like setting up my printer?!). In my opinion, they are the best ISP in
Pittsburgh (guess that doesn't say a lot, but trust me- they're good).

Doug