[wplug] [wplug-announce] Happy Hacking Keyboards (Last call)

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sun Mar 4 17:25:39 EST 2001

This is the last announcement of the Happy Hacking Keyboard Promotion. I
want to have all money by Friday the 9th. As a recap for people who might
have missed it.

The makers of the Happy Hacking Keyboard is giving our lug and one other
lug a discounted price for keyboards. There is only 3 versions of one
model avaliable:

1. Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite w/Logo
2. Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite Black w/o logo
3. Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite White w/o logo
http://www.pfuca.com/products/hhkb/hhkblite.html

The price is $40 each which is discounted from the normal $68. They want
us to place one order and they will be delivered to one place. So, if
you're interested in one, you need to email me directly and we'll setup a
time and place to meet to give me a check. It will preferably be at my
office in Oakland in the afternoon.

-james