[wplug] install fest

Romano, Christopher cjr6 at exchange.cis.pitt.edu
Tue Jun 26 11:11:23 EDT 2001

Hi,

I have an old 486 that I want to setup as a firewall/router.  It only has
16mb of memory so I know that I can't really run X.  That's ok because I
really don't want to.  This machine doesn't have a cdrom in it.  I am
planning on bringing it to the install fest because I don't know how to load
linux on it without using a cdrom.  If I bring it can someone help me out?
I don't care what distro goes on it.  I will put on it whatever I can.  I
have only worked with Red Hat, but would prefer something different so I can
get a feel of what the other distro look like.

Thanks,
Chris