[wplug] Re: Any i810 working with X 4.1???

Rich Rosenbaum rrosenbaum at dmralliance.com
Thu Jun 21 10:25:57 EDT 2001

Hi, I'm not a member of the group, but I have 2 amchines with i810
chipsets. RH 7.1 had no problem detecting everything. Now.........6.2
was a whole different story. I was told that this wasn't inherent until
2.4x (which was the kernel in RH 7.1). Btw, eMachines  533i and 600is.

On a different note, as a newbie-----ipchains is a pain!

Have a great day!

--
As always, if you have any questions, you may contact me at
rrosenbaum at dmralliance.com, or by calling 412-798-2525. We will continue

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

Rich Rosenbaum
President, The DMR Alliance Inc.

Phone: (412) 798-2525