[wplug] Any i810 working with X 4.1???

MedCure Systems medcure at icubed.com
Tue Jun 19 14:20:26 EDT 2001

We have a PC Chips Boot PC with an i810 chipset that we can not
configure properly with X 4.1.  The linux kernel being used is 2.4.5
with the agp support.   The agpgart and i810 modules are loaded from the
console.
When X is load the color and resolution is very good, but there is a
"Framing/Alignment" problem where the top few centimeters is "dead
space" and the Icons are cut in half.  This effects any application that
is loaded when it require the "real estate" on the top of the screen.

This is most likely a problem with our XF86Config file that we are
unable to detect and repair.  If anyone has a computer with an i810 chip
set that works with X 4.1 (or 4.X), could you please forward a copy of
that XF86Config file.  This is probably easier then sending our file on
this list that only a person with an i810 chip would be interested in
reviewing.

If you don't have an i810, but have suggestion on how to adjust/repair
this alignment problem, your suggestions or recommendations are
welcome.   Informing someone that you know that has an i810 of this
request, would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,