[wplug] Mounting Mac HDD?

Falenski, Matt mattf at setonhill.edu
Thu Jul 26 08:03:07 EDT 2001

It's a bad HDD.  It wont boot the entire way. All extensions load, desktop
Starts, and just locks up.  Drive was clicking but has stopped.  I was
hoping
To copy all docs off of it through our hero Linux.  It did get farther than
Any other thing I have tried.

I don't know much about Macs - can there be a primary & a secondary drive as
PCs have?  Would I be able to just drag & drop from one drive to the
desktop?

Tnx.