[wplug] Local Linux Hosting: Good, Bad & Ugly.

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Jul 17 14:13:07 EDT 2001

> 2. Co-location: We may consider to set our own server
> and then find some place to co-locate; any local
> companies around? Any experiences in co-location?

I colocate with Digital Mission (located in Carneige) and am extremely
happy with them.  Good service, good prices, and they Know Linux
(their chief tech dude is a wplug regular).

sales at digital-mission.com is their address.

(not to be confused with digitalmission.com, which is another,
but unrelated hosting service)

> 3. Hosting:  there are several firms around offering
> ready-to-use Linux server,

Digital Mission also does hosted services.

++Mark Dalrymple.  markd at badgertronics.com  http://badgertronics.com
  "The rat condo -- rats check in, then they explode" -- Gray Jones