[wplug] What a great GUM! How about next month?

David Ostroske eksortso at telerama.com
Sun Jul 8 04:45:02 EDT 2001

That was an incredible GUM! So many people, and so much stuff to talk about.
Absofscking beautiful! Thanks, you guys!

Now would probably be a good time to discuss new promos and presentations for
the coming month.

Any vendors willing to promote their stuff, like Loki? That brought in a lot of
interested folks!

Anyone want to discuss some topic (any topic!) in August? We'll have the room
in Newell-Simon Hall again in August, so we know where we'll be. Heck, even a
mini-course or two in the classroom would be fun. (I'm willing to prattle on
about awk and sed if anyone's willing to listen!)

Special thanks to Beth for reserving the rooms, and for hosting today's get-
together. And extra special thanks to Zach, for writing up the minutes. This
isn't a pretty task, but you did it with gusto.

Yinz are great! See ya next week!

--- Dave Ostroske
    eksortso at telerama.com