[wplug] [wplug-announce] WPLUG General User Meeting Announcement

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue Jul 3 14:39:46 EDT 2001

Greetings all!
	This coming Saturday, July 7, the Western Pennsylvania Linux Users
	Group will be hosting its monthly General User Meeting at Carnegie
	Mellon University's Wean Hall, Room 4623.  You are invited to come,
	socialize, and ask questions with other linux users of varying
levels
	of experience.  In addition I (Zach Paine) will be on hand to
	distribute the recent order of Tribes 2 and Sid Meier's Alpha
Centauri
	to those who ordered it.

	Due to a security system recently installed at CMU, it will be
	necessary to call the meeting room and have someone open the door.
	The room number is 412-268-8743.  You can call from campus phone to
	have the door open, or call ahead of time and give an estimated
time
	of arrival, and we'll have someone there to open the door.

The WPLUG Organizational Committee
The WPLUG Planning Group (wplug-plan at wplug.org)
Monkeybot (monkeybot in #wplug)