[wplug] ipchains

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Mon Jul 2 22:22:57 EDT 2001

Richard,

I agree with you regarding the message you received. Although I don't
know who wrote it, I'd like to mention that WPLUG's web page states that
we are for Linux users "of all backgrounds." There is no need to be
caustic to someone who may know less than you just because you're having
a bad day or enjoy being condescending. We were all new to Linux once.

-Evan