[wplug] directory replication in linux.

Luquilla Hughes luquilla at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 11:27:40 EST 2001

Wouldn't it make sense to either synch when he logs out or logs in? I would
imagine could do the synch when logging in with the .profile. but as far as
logging out I have no idea.

Yes there is the possibility that he may log in to home at work or vice
versa, and that is where the crontab becomes important, but it is almost
certain he will want to synch whenever he logs in, I think.