[wplug] Nsswitch.conf docs?

Edward Walter ewalter at tpresence.com
Thu Jan 25 17:17:46 EST 2001

nsswitch.conf determines your name resolution method authentication method
etc.  You manipulate it to configure your box to work with different network
environments such as NIS, NIS+, LDAP, etc.  Do a man nsswitch.conf for more
info.  Also, look at www.sun.com/bigadmin for generalized info about
nsswitch.conf.  You will probably want to look at some pam.conf info too.
These things tie in to one another on a lot of the standard distros.
-Ed