[wplug] cli

Luquilla Hughes luquilla at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:21:17 EST 2001

Have you tried the BASH-HOWTO ?
I read the O'Reilly Bash book & the Unix shell book and both of those have
helped me to understand Bash (one of the CLI's) I highly recomend buying a
cheap second hand book on the Sys V unix shell or better yet on BASH as
almost everything is relevant. Also there are other Shells you could use,
sh, csh, tcsh, zsh,....

http://www.linux.com/howto/Bash-Prog-Intro-HOWTO.html