[wplug] help

Rafael E. Herrera raffo at neuronet.pitt.edu
Wed Jan 17 22:45:20 EST 2001

That kind of power failure are BAD for any workstation or PC. It can
damage your disks or other hardware. If you are not familiar with this
system and don't know of a boot mode that performs some sort of long
power on self test then leave the machine alone and contact your vendor,
I assume this is SUN itself and request assistance. Your machine should
also be in some sort of service contract for these cases.

I don't know much about Sun machines, maybe somebody in the list can be
of further assistance.

--
     Rafael