wplug needs a new room! (was Re: Router commitment....was...Re: [wplug] )SparcStations

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Wed Jan 17 14:05:39 EST 2001

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, James O'Kane wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Luquilla Hughes wrote:
> > So if anybody would like to donate a box to be a permenant WPLUG router?
>
> We already have one. We've had it for over a year. I just woke up late on
> Saturday. The box is currently in Billings' office so he'll have it there
> earlier.

In any case, wplug needs to find a new installfest room.  Until then
there is no installfest, no network connection, no router needed.
Help find wplug a new room for holding GUMs and installfests!
The room should be able to support atleast 10 people with computers
or 20 people without computers.

Thank you.

--
Robert Dale