Router commitment....was...Re: [wplug] SparcStations

Luquilla Hughes luquilla at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:28:41 EST 2001

Please bring it along.
However the real goal we are after here is to have a router box, that shows
up to every install fest at 9:45-10:00am. So that it can be up and running
by 10:05 or so. It is a real problem if the network connection is not up
till noon.
So if anybody would like to donate a box to be a permenant WPLUG router?
We will also need a volunteer to Show up early and bring/setup the router?
(they would have it the rest of the time and if they can't make it would
make arrangements to pass it to somebody who would!)

It would also be nice or an alternative if we could get a server box to just
sit there and serve distros at install fests. either by multiple CD-roms or
via hard disk.