[wplug] Logo Contest!

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Sat Jan 13 22:27:12 EST 2001

Greetings,

It's time that wplug got a logo that will be placed on web page and other wplug related paraphernalia.  You can submit logos at www.badgertronics.com/wplug/logo as well as vote on other logos.  The person who creates the logo with the most votes will receive a complimentary "Happy Hacking Keyboard" courtesy of wplug-plan.

Here is the keyboard info:
http://www.pfuca.com/products/hhkb/hhkblite.html

I played with it a little at the install-fest and it is uber-sweet.

Please only submit appropriate logo's and only vote once.

Here are some guidelines:

1. WPLUG == Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group for anyone who doesn't know
;)
2. We prefer jpg or png file formats.. no gifs!
3. Don't make the image excessively large.

Other than that, go at it!

Any questions can be posted here.

zman

ps. Props to Mark Dalrymple for writing the voting software!

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key