[wplug] A Little Off Topic

wplug at badgertronics.com wplug at badgertronics.com
Fri Jan 12 09:47:44 EST 2001

brad> I'm learning C++
brad> right now, and have not been able get one of my my
brad> programs to work.

feel free to drop me a line with your code and the error you're
having (or put them up on a website).  I also hang out on the
#wplug IRC channel during the day, so you can snag me there.

Cheers,
++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com
  "Tom [Cargil]'s suggestion with a further idea: Propsers of new [C++]
   features should be required to donate a kidney.  That would - Jim [Waldo]
   pointed out - make people think hard before proposing, and even people
   without any sense would propose at most two extensions."
     -- Bjarne Stroustrup